Youth in the Middle East and North Africa need your help today
Right now, more than ever, the youth of the Middle East and North Africa need our support. Education For Employment (EFE) is the leading job training and placement nonprofit organization in the region, and we are working tirelessly to ensure these inspiring young people have the dignity and hope of a stable job. But we need you to make the difference.
In 2019 alone, your donation helped:
- Train 24,680 young people for jobs
- Place EFE alumni into jobs in 14 growing sectors
- Convince 3,000 employer partners to hire EFE graduates across nine countries
Your generosity made that possible.
But the global COVID-19 pandemic has called on us to do even more. EFE’s data demonstrated that women in the workplace are uniquely at risk, being over 20% more likely to have lost employment due to pandemic-related job cuts than their male counterparts. In response, EFE launched the #Work4Women campaign to support these remarkable women. Together, we have shared the challenges and hopes of EFE graduates on the frontline of the COVID-19 response in order to foster a global conversation about women's economic opportunity across the Middle East and North Africa.
Our 2020 #Work4Women campaign goals include:
- Training 1,000 women for new jobs by year’s end
- Expanding programs training direct responders, nurses, and healthcare workers
- Developing a best-in-class online learning platform
- Providing hope to each of EFE's 111,000 youth alumni
But we need your help to see us across the finish line.
Can we count on your support today?